PRIVACY DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
In handling your personal information, of Goldengrove Building Group Pty Ltd ACN 133 890 623, 1 Lawson Street Southport QLD 4215 and its individual representatives are committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles.
How and why we collect your personal information
We collect personal information from you when you apply for or use our products and services. In particular, we collect it so we can provide you with the products and services you require.
Providing your personal information to other organisations
In providing products and services to you it may be necessary for us to retain your personal information and provide it to other organisations with which we conduct business. We may exchange the information with the following types of entities, some of which may be located overseas.
- Organisations which provide finance or other products to you or to whom an application has been made
- Finance consultants, accountants and auditors, conveyancers, legal advisers, insurers, printers and mailing services
- Any associates, related entities, contractors and mortgage aggregators
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services
- Government bodies or law enforcement agencies (for instance under the Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorism Financing Act) or Taxation Law
- Any person where we are required by law to do so
- Your referees, such as your employer, to verify information you have provided
- Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets
- Any organisation providing online verification of your identity
You agree that we may collect, use and disclose your information also as specified below:
Consent to provide your personal information to a Credit Reporting Body (CRB)
we can act as your agent to obtain a report or information about your consumer or commercial credit worthiness from a (CRB), we may disclose personal information such as your name, date of birth, and address to the CRB to obtain an assessment of whether that personal information matches information held by it.
Consent to receive marketing Information
you consent to us doing so & we may provide you with information from time to time about new products and services available to you from us or other businesses with whom we have a relationship. Your consent to our providing this information to you will be implied unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive this information.
Consent to receive documents electronically
you consent to us providing you with documents by electronic communication, you confirm that paper documents may no longer be given, and electronic communications must be regularly checked for documents. Consent to the giving of documents by electronic communication may be withdrawn at any time.
If your personal information is not provided
If you do not provide us with all the information we request, we may be unable to supply to you the product or service that you require.
Should require further information of if you have a Privacy Complaint, please contact us:Privacy Officer
Goldengrove Building Group
PO Box 10386 Southport BC QLD 4215